2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E841.1
Accident to powered aircraft other and unspecified injuring occupant of military aircraft any
- Short description: POWER AIRCRAFT ACC-MILIT.
- ICD-9-CM E841.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E841.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E841.1 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM E841.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E841.1: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM V97.818A Other air transport accident involving military aircraft, initial encounter