2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E841.0
Accident to powered aircraft other and unspecified injuring occupant of spacecraft
- Short description: POW AIRCRAFT ACC-SPCRFT.
- ICD-9-CM E841.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E841.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E841.0 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM E841.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E841.0: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM V95.43XA Spacecraft collision injuring occupant, initial encounter