2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 939.1
Foreign body in uterus any part
- Short description: FOREIGN BODY UTERUS.
- ICD-9-CM 939.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 939.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 939.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 939.1: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Foreign body in uterus
- Foreign body in uterus, any part
- intrauterine contraceptive device:
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T19.3XXA Foreign body in uterus, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 939.1
- Foreign body
- entering through orifice (current) (old)