2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 939.2
Foreign body in vulva and vagina
- Short description: FOREIGN BDY VULVA/VAGINA.
- ICD-9-CM 939.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 939.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 939.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 939.2: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Foreign body in vagina
- Foreign body in vulva
- Retained tampon
- Tampon in vagina
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T19.2XXA Foreign body in vulva and vagina, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 939.2
- Foreign body
- entering through orifice (current) (old)