2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.09
Articular cartilage disorder involving multiple sites
- Short description: ARTIC CARTIL DIS-MULT JT.
- ICD-9-CM 718.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 718.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 718.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.09: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M24.10 Other articular cartilage disorders, unspecified site
- Articular cartilage disorder of mult joints
- Articular cartilage disorder of multiple joints
- Articular cartilage disorder of multiple sites
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 718.09
- Disorder - see also Disease