2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.02
Articular cartilage disorder involving upper arm
- Short description: ARTIC CARTIL DIS-UP/ARM.
- ICD-9-CM 718.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 718.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 718.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.02: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M24.129 Other articular cartilage disorders, unspecified elbow
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 718.02
- Degeneration, degenerative
- articular cartilage NEC (see also Disorder, cartilage, articular) 718.0
- Disorder - see also Disease