2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 314.9
Unspecified hyperkinetic syndrome of childhood
- A behavior disorder in which the essential features are signs of developmentally inappropriate inattention, impulsivity, and hyperactivity.
- Short description: HYPERKINETIC SYND NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 314.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 314.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 314.9: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
Convert 314.9 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 314.9: