2006 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 001.9
- acute diarrheal disease endemic in India and southeast Asia whose causative agent is Vibrio cholerae; can lead to severe dehydration in a matter of hours unless quickly treated.
- Short description: CHOLERA NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 001.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2006 version of ICD-9-CM 001.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 001.9: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013.
Convert 001.9 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 001.9: