2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 001.9
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 001.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 001.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A00.9 Cholera, unspecified
- Acute diarrheal disease endemic in India and southeast Asia whose causative agent is vibrio cholerae; can lead to severe dehydration in a matter of hours unless quickly treated