- 2007 HCPCS A5500
- For diabetics only, fitting (including follow-up), custom preparation and supply of off-the-shelf depth-inlay shoe manufactured to accommodate multi- density insert(s), per shoe
- This is the 2007 version of HCPCS A5500 - please refer to the 2013 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Sunday, January 01, 1995
- Status changed on Saturday, January 01, 2005 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Prosthetic/Orthotic Devices
- Medicare coverage status: Special coverage instructions apply
- HCPCS Medicare Carriers Manual Reference Section Number: 2134