- 2012 HCPCS Q9967
- Low osmolar contrast material, 300-399 mg/ml iodine concentration, per ml
- This is the 2012 version of HCPCS Q9967 - please refer to the 2016 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Tuesday, January 01, 2008
- Status changed on Tuesday, January 01, 2008 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Standard Imaging > Nuclear Medicine
- Medicare coverage status: Special coverage instructions apply
- HCPCS Medicare Carriers Manual Reference Section Number: 15022