- 2012 HCPCS L4396
- Static or dynamic ankle foot orthosis, including soft interface material, adjustable for fit, for positioning, may be used for minimal ambulation, prefabricated, includes fitting and adjustment
- This is the 2012 version of HCPCS L4396 - please refer to the 2014 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Wednesday, January 01, 1997
- Status changed on Friday, January 01, 2010 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Prosthetic/Orthotic Devices
- Medicare coverage status: Carrier judgment