- 2012 HCPCS G9096
- Oncology; disease status; esophageal cancer, limited to adenocarcinoma or squamous cell carcinoma as predominant cell type; extent of disease initially established as t1-t3, n0-n1 or nx (prior to neo-adjuvant therapy, if any) with no evidence of disease progression, recurrence, or metastases (for use in a medicare-approved demonstration project)
- This is the 2012 version of HCPCS G9096 - please refer to the 2013 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Sunday, January 01, 2006
- Status changed on Monday, January 01, 2007 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Oncology > Other
- Medicare coverage status: Carrier judgment