- 2012 HCPCS G0250
- Physician review, interpretation, and patient management of home inr testing for patient with either mechanical heart valve(s), chronic atrial fibrillation, or venous thromboembolism who meets medicare coverage criteria; testing not occurring more frequently than once a week; billing units of service include 4 tests
- This is the 2012 version of HCPCS G0250 - please refer to the 2013 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Monday, July 01, 2002
- Status changed on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Office Visits > Established
- Medicare coverage status: Special coverage instructions apply
- HCPCS Coverage Issues Manual Reference Section Number: 50.55