- 2012 HCPCS E0472
- Respiratory assist device, bi-level pressure capability, with backup rate feature, used with invasive interface, e.g., tracheostomy tube (intermittent assist device with continuous positive airway pressure device)
- This is the 2012 version of HCPCS E0472 - please refer to the 2014 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Thursday, January 01, 2004
- Status changed on Saturday, April 01, 2006 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Other DME
- Medicare coverage status: Special coverage instructions apply
- HCPCS Coverage Issues Manual Reference Section Number: 60-9