- 2012 HCPCS A4351
- Intermittent urinary catheter; straight tip, with or without coating (teflon, silicone, silicone elastomer, or hydrophilic, etc.), each
- This is the 2012 version of HCPCS A4351 - please refer to the 2014 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Monday, January 01, 1990
- Status changed on Tuesday, January 01, 2002 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Prosthetic/Orthotic Devices
- Medicare coverage status: Special coverage instructions apply
- HCPCS Medicare Carriers Manual Reference Section Number: 2130