- 2011 HCPCS Q2037
- Influenza virus vaccine, split virus, when administered to individuals 3 years of age and older, for intramuscular use (fluvirin)
- This is the 2011 version of HCPCS Q2037 - please refer to the 2013 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Status changed on Saturday, January 01, 2011 to: Add procedure or modifier code
- BETOS Classification: Immunizations/Vaccinations
- Medicare coverage status: Special coverage instructions apply
- HCPCS Medicare Carriers Manual Reference Section Number: 2049.4