- 2011 HCPCS P3000
- Screening papanicolaou smear, cervical or vaginal, up to three smears, by technician under physician supervision
- This is the 2011 version of HCPCS P3000 - please refer to the 2014 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Wednesday, January 01, 1992
- Status changed on Sunday, January 01, 1995 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Lab Tests > Other (Non Medicare Fee Schedule)
- Medicare coverage status: Special coverage instructions apply
- HCPCS Coverage Issues Manual Reference Section Number: 50-20