- 2011 HCPCS L0637
- Lumbar-sacral orthosis, sagittal-coronal control, with rigid anterior and posterior frame/panels, posterior extends from sacrococcygeal junction to t-9 vertebra, lateral strength provided by rigid lateral frame/panels, produces intracavitary pressure to reduce load on intervertebral discs, includes straps, closures, may include padding, shoulder straps, pendulous abdomen design, prefabricated, includes fitting and adjustment
- This is the 2011 version of HCPCS L0637 - please refer to the 2013 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Sunday, January 01, 2006
- Status changed on Sunday, January 01, 2006 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Prosthetic/Orthotic Devices
- Medicare coverage status: Carrier judgment