- 2011 HCPCS G0181
- Physician supervision of a patient receiving medicare-covered services provided by a participating home health agency (patient not present) requiring complex and multidisciplinary care modalities involving regular physician development and/or revision of care plans, review of subsequent reports of patient status, review of laboratory and other studies, communication (including telephone calls) with other health care professionals involved in the patient's care, integration of new information into the medical treatment plan and/or adjustment of medical therapy, within a calendar month, 30 minutes or more
- This is the 2011 version of HCPCS G0181 - please refer to the 2013 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Monday, January 01, 2001
- Status changed on Monday, January 01, 2001 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Other
- Medicare coverage status: Carrier judgment