- 2011 HCPCS G0180
- Physician certification for medicare-covered home health services under a home health plan of care (patient not present), including contacts with home health agency and review of reports of patient status required by physicians to affirm the initial implementation of the plan of care that meets patient's needs, per certification period
- This is the 2011 version of HCPCS G0180 - please refer to the 2013 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Sunday, October 01, 2000
- Status changed on Sunday, October 01, 2000 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Other
- Medicare coverage status: Carrier judgment