- 2011 HCPCS B4161
- Enteral formula, for pediatrics, hydrolyzed/amino acids and peptide chain proteins, includes fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals, may include fiber, administered through an enteral feeding tube, 100 calories = 1 unit
- This is the 2011 version of HCPCS B4161 - please refer to the 2013 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Saturday, January 01, 2005
- Status changed on Saturday, January 01, 2005 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Enteral And Parenteral
- Medicare coverage status: Special coverage instructions apply
- HCPCS Coverage Issues Manual Reference Section Number: 65-10