- 2011 HCPCS A4389
- Ostomy pouch, drainable, with barrier attached, with built-in convexity (1 piece), each
- This is the 2011 version of HCPCS A4389 - please refer to the 2015 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Saturday, January 01, 2000
- Status changed on Wednesday, January 01, 2003 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Prosthetic/Orthotic Devices
- Medicare coverage status: Special coverage instructions apply
- HCPCS Medicare Carriers Manual Reference Section Number: 2130