- 2010 HCPCS S9372
- Home therapy; intermittent anticoagulant injection therapy (e.g. heparin); administrative services, professional pharmacy services, care coordination, and all necessary supplies and equipment (drugs and nursing visits coded separately), per diem (do not use this code for flushing of infusion devices with heparin to maintain patency)
- This is the 2010 version of HCPCS S9372 - please refer to the 2013 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Tuesday, January 01, 2002
- Status changed on Tuesday, January 01, 2002 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Undefined Codes
- Medicare coverage status: Not payable by Medicare (no grace period)