- 2010 HCPCS S2348
- Decompression procedure, percutaneous, of nucleus pulposus of intervertebral disc, using radiofrequency energy, single or multiple levels, lumbar
- This is the 2010 version of HCPCS S2348 - please refer to the 2014 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Saturday, January 01, 2005
- Status changed on Saturday, January 01, 2005 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Undefined Codes
- Medicare coverage status: Not payable by Medicare (no grace period)