- 2010 HCPCS S2066
- Breast reconstruction with gluteal artery perforator (gap) flap, including harvesting of the flap, microvascular transfer, closure of donor site and shaping the flap into a breast, unilateral
- This is the 2010 version of HCPCS S2066 - please refer to the 2014 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Sunday, July 01, 2007
- Status changed on Sunday, July 01, 2007 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Undefined Codes
- Medicare coverage status: Not payable by Medicare (no grace period)