- 2010 HCPCS G8400
- Patient with central dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry (dxa) results not documented or not ordered or pharmacologic therapy (other than minerals/vitamins) for osteoporosis not prescribed
- This is the 2010 version of HCPCS G8400 - please refer to the 2013 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Tuesday, January 01, 2008
- Status changed on Tuesday, January 01, 2008 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Specialist > Other
- Medicare coverage status: Carrier judgment