- 2010 HCPCS A5510
- For diabetics only, direct formed, compression molded to patient's foot without external heat source, multiple-density insert(s) prefabricated, per shoe
- This is the 2010 version of HCPCS A5510 - please refer to the 2013 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Tuesday, January 01, 2002
- Status changed on Saturday, January 01, 2005 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Prosthetic/Orthotic Devices
- Medicare coverage status: Special coverage instructions apply
- HCPCS Medicare Carriers Manual Reference Section Number: 2134