- 2008 HCPCS L3927
- Finger orthosis, proximal interphalangeal (pip)/distal interphalangeal (dip), without joint/spring, extension/flexion (e.g. static or ring type), may include soft interface material, prefabricated, includes fitting and adjustment
- This is the 2008 version of HCPCS L3927 - please refer to the 2013 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Status changed on Tuesday, January 01, 2008 to: Add procedure or modifier code
- BETOS Classification: Prosthetic/Orthotic Devices
- Medicare coverage status: Carrier judgment