- 2008 HCPCS K0636
- Lumbar orthosis, sagittal control, with rigid anterior and posterior panels, posterior extends from l-1 to below l-5 vertebra, produces intracavitary pressure to reduce load on the intervertebral discs, includes straps, closures, may include padding, shoulder straps, pendulous abdomen design, prefabricated, includes fitting and adjustment
- Added on Thursday, April 01, 2004
- Terminated on Saturday, December 31, 2005: do not use.
- Status changed on Sunday, January 01, 2006 to: No maintenance for this code- see related codes: L0627
- BETOS Classification: Prosthetic/Orthotic Devices
- Medicare coverage status: Carrier judgment