- 2008 HCPCS J7631
- Cromolyn sodium, inhalation solution, fda-approved final product, non-compounded, administered through dme, unit dose form, per 10 milligrams
- This is the 2008 version of HCPCS J7631 - please refer to the 2016 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Saturday, January 01, 2000
- Status changed on Tuesday, January 01, 2008 to: Change in long description of procedure or modifier code
- BETOS Classification: Drugs Administered Through DME
- Medicare coverage status: Special coverage instructions apply