- 2008 HCPCS J0275
- Alprostadil urethral suppository (code may be used for medicare when drug administered under the direct supervision of a physician, not for use when drug is self administered)
- This is the 2008 version of HCPCS J0275 - please refer to the 2016 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Friday, January 01, 1999
- Status changed on Saturday, January 01, 2000 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Other Drugs
- Medicare coverage status: Special coverage instructions apply
- HCPCS Medicare Carriers Manual Reference Section Number: 2049