- 2008 HCPCS G8472
- Angiotensin converting enzyme (ace) inhibitor or angiotensin receptor blocker (arb) therapy not prescribed for patients with a left ventricular ejection fraction (lvef) <40% or documentation of moderately or severely depressed left ventricular systolic function, reason not specified
- This is the 2008 version of HCPCS G8472 - please refer to the 2013 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Status changed on Tuesday, January 01, 2008 to: Add procedure or modifier code
- BETOS Classification: Specialist > Other
- Medicare coverage status: Carrier judgment