- 2008 HCPCS G8029
- Clinician documented that heart failure patient was not an eligible candidate for either angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor or angiotensin-receptor blocker (ace-i or arb) therapy measure
- This is the 2008 version of HCPCS G8029 - please refer to the 2014 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Sunday, January 01, 2006
- Status changed on Sunday, January 01, 2006 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Specialist > Other
- Medicare coverage status: Carrier judgment