- 2007 HCPCS S5502
- Home infusion therapy, catheter care / maintenance, implanted access device, includes administrative services, professional pharmacy services, care coordination and all necessary supplies and equipment, (drugs and nursing visits coded separately), per diem (use this code for interim maintenance of vascular access not currently in use)
- This is the 2007 version of HCPCS S5502 - please refer to the 2013 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Tuesday, January 01, 2002
- Status changed on Tuesday, January 01, 2002 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Undefined Codes
- Medicare coverage status: Not payable by Medicare (no grace period)