- 2007 HCPCS Q9960
- High osmolar contrast material, 200-249 mg/ml iodine concentration, per ml
- This is the 2007 version of HCPCS Q9960 - please refer to the 2016 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Friday, July 01, 2005
- Status changed on Friday, July 01, 2005 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Standard Imaging > Nuclear Medicine
- Medicare coverage status: Special coverage instructions apply
- HCPCS Medicare Carriers Manual Reference Section Number: 15022