- 2007 HCPCS K0642
- Lumbar-sacral orthosis, sagittal-coronal control, with rigid posterior frame/panel(s), posterior extends from sacrococcygeal junction to t-9 vertebra, lateral strength provided by rigid lateral frame/panels, produces intracavitary pressure to reduce load on intervertebral discs, includes straps, closures, may include padding, stays, shoulder straps, pendulous abdomen design, prefabricated, includes fitting and adjustment
- Added on Thursday, April 01, 2004
- Terminated on Saturday, December 31, 2005: do not use.
- Status changed on Sunday, January 01, 2006 to: No maintenance for this code- see related codes: L0633
- BETOS Classification: Prosthetic/Orthotic Devices
- Medicare coverage status: Carrier judgment