- 2007 HCPCS J7633
- Budesonide, inhalation solution, fda-approved final product, non-compounded, administered through dme, concentrated form, per 0.25 milligram
- This is the 2007 version of HCPCS J7633 - please refer to the 2016 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Wednesday, January 01, 2003
- Status changed on Monday, January 01, 2007 to: Change in long description of procedure or modifier code
- BETOS Classification: Drugs Administered Through DME
- Medicare coverage status: Carrier judgment