- 2007 HCPCS J7626
- Budesonide, inhalation solution, fda-approved final product, non-compounded, administered through dme, unit dose form, up to 0.5 mg
- This is the 2007 version of HCPCS J7626 - please refer to the 2016 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Tuesday, January 01, 2002
- Status changed on Monday, January 01, 2007 to: Change in long description of procedure or modifier code
- BETOS Classification: Drugs Administered Through DME
- Medicare coverage status: Carrier judgment