- 2007 HCPCS G9109
- Oncology; disease status; head and neck cancer, limited to cancers of oral cavity, pharynx and larynx with squamous cell as predominant cell type; extent of disease initially established as t1-t2 and n0, m0 (prior to neo-adjuvant therapy, if any) with no evidence of disease progression, recurrence, or metastases (for use in a medicare-approved demonstration project)
- This is the 2007 version of HCPCS G9109 - please refer to the 2013 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Sunday, January 01, 2006
- Status changed on Monday, January 01, 2007 to: Payment change (MOG, pricing indicator codes, anesthesia base units,Ambulatory Surgical Centers)
- BETOS Classification: Oncology > Other
- Medicare coverage status: Carrier judgment