- 2007 HCPCS G0309
- End stage renal disease (esrd) related services during the course of treatment for patients under 2 years of age to include monitoring for the adequacy of nutrition, assessment of growth and development, and counseling of parents; with 2 or 3 face-to-face physician visits per month
- This is the 2007 version of HCPCS G0309 - please refer to the 2013 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Thursday, January 01, 2004
- Status changed on Friday, October 01, 2004 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Dialysis Services > Non-Medicare Fee Schedule
- Medicare coverage status: Special coverage instructions apply
- HCPCS Medicare Carriers Manual Reference Section Number: 2230