- 2007 HCPCS E0450
- Volume control ventilator, without pressure support mode, may include pressure control mode, used with invasive interface (e.g., tracheostomy tube)
- This is the 2007 version of HCPCS E0450 - please refer to the 2014 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Tuesday, January 01, 1985
- Status changed on Saturday, January 01, 2005 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Other DME
- Medicare coverage status: Special coverage instructions apply
- HCPCS Coverage Issues Manual Reference Section Number: 60-9