- 2007 HCPCS A6436
- High compression bandage, elastic, knitted/woven, load resistance greater than or equal to 1.35 foot pounds at 50% maximum stretch, width greater than or equal to 3 inches and less than 5 inches, per roll (at least 3 yards, unstretched)
- Added on Wednesday, January 01, 2003
- Terminated on Wednesday, December 31, 2003: do not use.
- Status changed on Thursday, January 01, 2004 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Medical/Surgical Supplies
- Medicare coverage status: Carrier judgment