- 2007 HCPCS A5512
- For diabetics only, multiple density insert, direct formed, molded to foot after external heat source of 230 degrees fahrenheit or higher, total contact with patient's foot, including arch, base layer minimum of 1/4 inch material of shore a 35 durometer or 3/16 inch material of shore a 40 durometer (or higher), prefabricated, each
- This is the 2007 version of HCPCS A5512 - please refer to the 2013 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Sunday, January 01, 2006
- Status changed on Sunday, January 01, 2006 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Prosthetic/Orthotic Devices
- Medicare coverage status: Carrier judgment