- 2006 HCPCS Q0172
- Chlorpromazine hydrochloride, 25 mg, oral, fda approved prescription anti-emetic, for use as a complete therapeutic substitute for an iv anti-emetic at the time of chemotherapy treatment, not to exceed a 48 hour dosage regimen
- This is the 2006 version of HCPCS Q0172 - please refer to the 2013 HCPCS code set for the latest version.
- Added on Wednesday, April 01, 1998
- Status changed on Wednesday, April 01, 1998 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Chemotherapy
- Medicare coverage status: Special coverage instructions apply