- 2006 HCPCS L0478
- Tlso, sagittal-coronal control, flexion compression jacket, two rigid plastic shells with soft liner, posterior extends from sacrococcygeal junction and terminates at or before the t-9 vertebra, anterior extends from symphysis pubis to xiphoid, usually laced together on one side, restricts gross trunk motion in sagittal and coronal planes, allows free flexion and compression of ls region, includes straps and closures, custom fabricated
- Added on Wednesday, January 01, 2003
- Terminated on Friday, December 31, 2004: do not use.
- Status changed on Saturday, January 01, 2005 to: No maintenance for this code
- BETOS Classification: Prosthetic/Orthotic Devices
- Medicare coverage status: Carrier judgment