2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E960.1
- Billable Code
- Not A Principal Dx
- ICD-9-CM E960.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E960.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E960.1 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- Unlawful sexual intercourse without consent of the victim
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Y04.8XXA Assault by other bodily force, initial encounter