2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E934.6
Gamma globulin causing adverse effects in therapeutic use
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM E934.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E934.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E934.6 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E934.6
- Adverse effect of immunoglobulin
- Immunoglobulin products adverse reaction