2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E930.0
Penicillins causing adverse effects in therapeutic use
- Billable Code
- Not A Principal Dx
- ICD-9-CM E930.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E930.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E930.0 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- Adverse effect of penicillin antibiotic
- Penicillin adverse reaction
- Semisynthetic, such as:
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E930.0