2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E930.0
Penicillins causing adverse effects in therapeutic use
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM E930.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E930.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E930.0 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E930.0
- Adverse effect of penicillin antibiotic
- Penicillin adverse reaction
- Semisynthetic, such as: