2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E929.3
Late effects of accidental fall
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM E929.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E929.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E929.3 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM W17.89XS Other fall from one level to another, sequela
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM W18.00XS Striking against unspecified object with subsequent fall, sequela
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM W18.30XS Fall on same level, unspecified, sequela
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM W19.XXXS Unspecified fall, sequela
- Late effects of accidents classifiable to E880-E888